Friday, May 18, 2007

My daughter's clothes





I have been doing quite a bit of sewing, but been too busy to post an update here for a while, so this is a bit of a catch-up.






First group are clothes that I've made for my daughter.








These are shorts made from the same pattern I've used for a few of my boy's shorts. They are great on her, and the butterflies in the camo style colours and look get compliments.





Also made the t-shirt - its the basic ottobre t-shirt pattern, with fold over elastic around the edges and a bit extra added to the sleeve width so I could gather there a bit and make the sleeves a bit more girly looking.













I know I've put in a lot of pics of this outfit, but we really like it (my daughter and I)! Its from Ottobre, and is a skirt and signolla top, with leggings and a long sleeve top that can be worn underneath or separately. It looks great on. Don't often do the long sleeve top under the nice light blouse, but either top on its own with the skirt (and leggings when cold) is good.


Warning though - the back of this skirt is a nuisance to iron.








Finally, two simple tees - on short sleeve and one three-quarter sleeve.





There have been a couple of other skirts, but no pics of them yet. I'll have to come back again soon to post more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment