Monday, January 26, 2009

Dress and tee

Last night I ran out of time to post an entry here, so this is a catch up bit. I made a t-shirt for my boy. He loves camo pants and shorts, and loves his tops to all match specific bottoms. If I made him a camo t-shirt I think he'd love it and would always wear it with his camo shorts ... but I wouldn't like that at all. So I've made him a green and black t-shirt. I really like how it turned out. Its been a long time since I've made a raglan tee at all, and this one has a really nice shape. Its from Ottobre, 3/2006, number 30.



Tonight I made a dress for my toddler. I just made it up so I hope it fits. It's based on a "traditional pillowcase dress". She's been asleep the whole time, so I couldn't take any measurements or hold it up to her to see how it's going. I think the neck elastic might be too long - ie the top of the dress might be too wide. We'll see tomorrow. I love the fabric though, and I love how the pockets came out. You can't see it well from these photos, but it also has orange rick rack peeking out from under the hem.




No comments:

Post a Comment